Articles in “Modern Economy Success” are indexed by several systems:
- The Higher Attestation Commission (VAK) list of the Russian Federation is a catalog of peer-reviewed scientific journals of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation, in which the main scientific results of dissertations for the assignment degree of Candidate of Science and Doctor of Science should be published.
- Russian Scientific Citation Index – a database, accumulating information on papers by Russian scientists, published in native and foreign titles. The Russian Science Citation Index has been developed since 2005 by the Scientific Electronic Library eLIBRARY.RU. The information-analytical system Science Index is a search engine of this database; it offers a wide range of services for authors, research institutions and scientific publishers. It is designed not only for operational search for relevant bibliographic information, but is also as a powerful tool to assess the impact and effectiveness of research organizations, scientists, and the level of scientific journals, etc.
- AGRIS (International System for Agricultural Science and Technology) is an international bibliographic database with over 7.5 million structured bibliographic data on agriculture and related disciplines. The database is administered by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations; data come from over 150 institutions from 65 countries.
- Google Scholar is a freely accessible web search engine that indexes the full text of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines. The Google Scholar index includes most peer-reviewed online journals of Europe and America’s largest scholarly publishers, plus scholarly books and other non-peer reviewed journals.
- ROAD (Directory of open access scholarly resources)